Thursday 4 February 2021

Short email writing to your Mother. E-mail writing style

 E-mail writing


What is email?

Writing a mail online. Nowadays, this mail service is used worldwide to send emails. Especially now, in the COVID-19 situation, all are using this email service for their relations, friends, and family.





From: your mail-id(example@gmail.com)

To: receiver mail-id(example@gmail.com)

Subject: Mom I have come the first rank at my University.

Hello, Amma how are you? How is Papa? I am fine here. 

I have awesome news for you, that is 

" I have come the first rank at my University."

Convey this message to sister also. Then what about your health? Do you have your dinner? What are you doing? Okay then, meet you soon.
Thank you.

That's all there is a short email format.



See you in the next post............


1 Comments:

At 25 February 2021 at 22:15 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

niceπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜ƒ

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home